Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2017 is being conducted by the GSEB. The Gujcet 2017 is scheduled to take place on May 10 in 3 different shifts for each of the papers. The Gujarat Common entrance Test is being conducted for the admissions in the engineering and medical streams of degree courses.
GUJCET Hall ticket 2017. Here we will provide the Online GUJCET Hall ticket 2017 Download links. You can follow the steps below to download your GUJCET 2017 Admit Card/Exam Call Letter. official website to download GUJCET Hall Ticket/ Call letter is gujcet.gseb.in.
Update: The GUJCET Hall Ticket 2017 will be available from 5 May. You should keep checking this page for the updates regarding the hall tickets availability.
GUJCET 2017 Hall Tickets Download & exam Schedule/Timetable
|Exam Name||GUJCET 2017|
|Exam Schedule||May 10, 2017.|
|Admit card release||5 May|
|Hall ticket||Download Here|
GUJCET 2017 will be held on May 10, 2017, and will be offering admissions to all eligible applicants into the participating engineering institutes. All of the applicants will have to carry their admit card of GUJCET 2017 to the exam centre otherwise he/she will not be allowed to enter the venue. The state level examination has been reintroduced for the session of 2017-18 by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC).
GUJCET 2017 Exam Pattern
- The paper comprises of 120 multiple choice questions 1 mark each.
- Time for the test will be about 180 minutes.
- The test will be conducted in English, Hindi and Gujarati.
- 0.25 marks will be reduced for each wrong answer.
- The distribution of subject and question is as follows:
|Subject||No of Question||Marks|
GUJCET 2017 Syllabus
Knowledge of the syllabus would help you to prepare better for the Exam.
- Static Electricity
- Current Electricity and its Effects
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves and Optics
- Dual Nature of Radiations and Matter, Atom and Nucleus
- Semiconductor Electronics and Communication
- Atomic Structure and Chemical Bonding
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- p-Block Elements
- d- and f-Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Alcohols, Phenol, and Ether
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Nitro compounds
- Polymer Substances
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Straight Lines and Family of Straight Lines
- Indefinite Integration
- Definite Integration
- Differential Equations
- Differentiation and its Applications
- Water Relation of Plants
- Mineral Nutrition
- Animal Nutrition and Digestive System of Cockroach & Humans
- Circulation in Animals
- Excretion and Osmo Regulation in Animals
- Movement and Locomotion in Animal
- Nervous System of Cockroach and Humans
- Human Endocrine System
- Growth and Development in Plants
- Reproduction and Development in Animals
- Growth, Regeneration, and Ageing
- Organism and their Environment
- Natural Resources: Their Kinds and Sources
- Biological Resources and Biodiversity
- Population – Environment and Development
- Food Production
- Immunity and Human Health
- Modern Methods of Diagnosis
GUJCET 2017 Exam Dates
|Physics/ Chemistry||10.00 Am to 12.00 noon|
|Biology||13.00 to 14.00|
|Mathematics||15.00 to 16.00|
How to download GUJCET Admit Card 2017
The admit card of GUJCET 2017 will be made available tentatively in the month of May 2017 for all registered applicants. The simple steps to access and download GUJCET 2017 admit card is given below:
- The link to the admit card of GUJCET 2017 will be available here as soon as it is officially updated.
- The applicants will have to submit their information such as application number or name.
- After submission, the GUJCET admit card 2017 will be displayed online. The applicants should check all of the details available in the admit card before downloading it.
- The applicants will have to print out the admit card on a plain A4 size white sheet after verifying the present details.