BARC Online Exam Slot booking 2017 is ongoing right now. the candidates can apply online for the exam scheduled on 20 March. The online slots can be booked by logging in candidates' corner at the official website.
Organized By: – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Examination Name: – BARC (OCES/DGFS-2016) Recruitment Exam 2016
Date of Examination: 20th – 26th March, 2017
Download of Admit Card for Online Examination – 9th – 17th March, 2017
BARC Slot Booking Date:- 28th February – 4th March, 2017
Link to BARC Slot Booking 2016: CLICK HERE to Book your Slot Now.
ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Candidates have to fill up the Online Application form provided on this website.
- Candidates need to register through 'Apply Online' link by providing essential information like name, mother's name, date of birth, e-mail id and a preferred login id. It may be noted that the details provided at this stage cannot be modified later on, and hence the candidates are advised to be careful in entering the details.
- Upon successful registration, the candidates can activate their account either through the OTP sent to their registered mobile number or through the Activation link sent to the candidates' registered email id.
- Once the candidate's account is activated, he/she can subsequently log in multiple times through 'Candidate's Login' link to fill in the Online Application form.
- While filling the form, the candidates are required to upload their recent passport sized photograph (4.5x3.5cm) in JPG format (of size not more than 50 kb) and a scanned copy of their signature (2x4.5cm, in JPG format with size not exceeding 20 kb).
- After filling in all the required details, the candidates who are required to pay the Application Fee (₹500 plus applicable bank charges) may make Online payment using netbanking / debit card / credit card. On clicking on the "Make Payment" button in the payment page, the candidate is taken to the SBI Payment Gateway through which they can pay the application fee using any of the payment modes listed above. If the payment is successful, the candidates can proceed to final submission stage and complete their application. The candidates must make the payment of Application Fee only once and no requests for refund of Application Fee will be entertained from any candidate.
- Finally, the candidates need to submit the filled form. Please note that no modifications/alterations would be permitted in the application form after final submission. Hence the candidates are advised to verify the correctness and adequacy of the information filled by them before the final submission. It is to be noted that only applications where 'Final Submission' process has been completed before the last date will be considered valid applications.Candidates have the following options available:
- "Final Submission" - On clicking this button, the details of the candidate are submitted and a Registration Number is generated for the candidate.
- If the candidate wishes to do some modification before final submission, he / she is advised to click the "Home" link provided on the top of the page. However, it must be noted that the candidate must click the "Final Submission" button after the modification.
- A unique Registration Number will be generated for every candidate who has completed the Final Submission process, which must be used for all future correspondence.
- The candidates who wish to apply for screening on the basis of GATE-2017 Score are required to fill in their GATE details after declaration of the GATE results, whereas those wishing to apply on the basis of a GATE-2016 Score must upload their GATE Score during the Application Process. Applicants with a GATE-2017 Score must register and fill in all details relevant to the admission process, prior to the declaration of GATE-2017 results, and before the last date (February 14, 2017) for the same.No new applications, on the basis of a GATE-2017 score, will be accepted after February 14, 2017. Once the GATE 2017 results are declared, these candidates are allowed to upload their GATE score and GATE marks on this portal for a limited period of time. Candidates must enter their GATE score and GATE marks carefully.Note: Candidates need not send any documents such as proof of age, proof of category, proof of application fee payment etc. or hard copy application now.