The test was conducted on various dates in the month of February and march 2017.The exam dates were-29th January 2017 & 5 January. Now the authority is busy evaluating the answer sheets and soon the results will be declared.
Bihar Inter Level Result 2017. BSSC Inter Level (10+2) Exam Result & Cut Off Score.
Update: The recruitment exam has been canceled.
In this article, we guide you about how to check the BSSC RESULTS, so follow the instructions carefully.
BSSC Inter level result 2017:
About 20 lakhs students appeared for about 13,120 vacancies.
- BSSC prelims is a basic level test and those passing will qualify for the next mains level exam.
- The mains exam would be conducted after 3 months from prelims so we can expect the results out in less than 2 months from now.
Some important information regarding the BSSC Inter level result 2017:
|Name of the organization||Bihar Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the exam||Inter level exam 2017|
|Date of exam||29th January,5th February,19th February,29th February|
|No of posts||13,120|
|No of applications||18lakhs|
|No of aspirants qualifying for mains level||68,000|
|BSSC result status||March/April 2017|
BSSC INTER LEVEL CUTOFF MARKS 2017:
For students who want to have an idea about where they stand can have a look at the 2011 cutoff marks. Don’t be too worried about your results, because all the related and relevant details will be delivered to you via this page.
*please note the below cutoff marks are just an approximation. The actual cutoff marks may differ.
|Category||Cutoff marks||Total marks|
Procedure to check the BSSC Inter level results 2017:
Here we are telling how to check the results online from the official website of BSSC. Just follow the steps as described and keep in touch with the blog for further details and updates.
- Go to the official site of bssc.bih.nic.in
- Search for “INTER LEVEL EXAM RESULT 2017”
- Enter your roll no
- Click on the submit button and the result will appear on the screen
- Next, you need to download the BSSC result and take a printout of it by clicking on the print icon.
WISH YOU GOOD LUCK FOR THE RESULT!...