Chandigarh Police Constable Physical Test is going to start from April 17. The candidates who have applied for the Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment in 2016 need to participate in the Physical Test or PEMT.
Chandigarh Police Physical Test Dates 2017 (Schedule). Chd Police PE&MT (Physical Endurance & Measurement Test) ground Location and Complete Schedule. Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment Application form download and printout. Also, Print duplicate Application form and know your application number fo Chandigarh Police Constable recruitment here.
Update April 4, 2017. Notice: Physical Efficiency & Measurement Test (PE&MT) of Male candidates will start from 17.04.2017 in Police Lines, Sector – 26, Chandigarh. The schedule for PE&MT will be available shortly on the official website of Chandigarh Police i.e. chandigarhpolice.gov.in
Candidates are hereby informed that no Admit Card will be issued by Chandigarh Police to the candidates. Their application number generated at the time of applying online is sufficient and whenever they are called for PE&MT, they should bring a copy of their application.
PEMT Schedule for Chandigarh Police Constable
- Location: Police Ground, Sector 26, Chandigarh
- Starting Date: April 17.
Imp Notes Regarding PEMT are given below
- Relaxation in physical endurance test event of Race, Long Jump and High Jump shall be applicable as per age calculated on the “Cut Off Date” and not the actual date on which the PE&MT is held.
- Although The Punjab Police Rules, 1935, as applicable to Chandigarh, and as modified from time to time, specify height and chest measurements in feet and inches, the same have been converted to centimeters (cms) to comply with The Standards of Weight and Measurements Act, 1986, and have been rounded off for convenience.
- Residents of hill areas i.e. Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunanchal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K (Candidates claiming this relaxation would have to produce a certificate to this effect (Hill area certificate) from the competent authority i.e. DC/DM/SDM or Tehsildar of their place of residence at the time of Physical Measurement Test).
- Wards of Police Personnel can avail only one relaxation, either of height or of chest in addition to the relaxation in age. Such relaxation shall be admissible to a limit of two children for any police personnel household.
How to Download and Print the Application
- The candidates do need to visit the link below
- Enter the Application Number
- Enter the Date of Birth
- Click Submit to Download and take the print out of the duplication Application Form
How to know Application Number
- Click The Link given below
- Select one of the options (Search By Name and DOB, Search By Name and Aadhar No, Search By AadharNo and DOB and Mobile No and Name)
- Enter your details and click submit