Indian Navy Sailor Admit card has been released. The Indian Navy Sailor SSR/MR/NMR/AA 02/2017 batch Admit card download started on March 01. The written exam is scheduled on various dates in March and April.
The candidates who had applied for 02/2017 batch in Bhartiya Nausena can get their exam admit card downloaded. The Admit Cards for written test have been uploaded by Nausena Bharti website.
Call up letters for SSR/MR/NMR-02/2017 and AA-142 Batch Dummy call up letters uploaded for site testing” Final call up letters for AA-142 and SSR-02/2017 batches can be downloaded from 01st March, 2017 at 1500 hrs (Means 03:00 PM). candidates can login through the link given at below..
Nuasena Bharti is a well-known recruitment drive for Indian youths. The Join Indian navy campaign is started to get the youth interested in Indian navy and make a better and bright future. Indian Navy is a Central government body for the country level recruitment of various vacancies for Naval Staff.
Earlier this year, this department had invited applications online for the batch initializing from August 2017. Written test will be conducted as per following exam pattern:
Indian Navy Paper pattern
- The Question paper will be objective type.
- The question paper will have four parts i.e. English, Science, Math and General Knowledge (G.K).
- Duration of written test is one hour.
- A Sectional cutoff is there for all parts i.e a candidate have to score minimum sectional cutoff marks in written examination.
Indian Navy Sailor Call Up letter admit card 2017
Call Up Letter is a mandatory document for the written test. Indian Navy Admit card/ hall ticket consists of a unique roll number and other information about the candidates like name, date of birth, photograph, examination center details and exam timings etc on it.
The information printed on the hall ticket must resemble you only in all circumstances. So, it is important for the candidates to check the hall ticket properly. If any error exists, candidates must contact to the authority before the examination.
In addition, the candidates must bring a valid photo identity proof with them. The photo identity proof may be a driving license, aadhar card, pan card, voter identity card etc. The candidates without printed admit card and photo identity proof will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
How to download Nausena Bharti Admit Card 2017:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.psc.ap.gov.in
- A direct link for the same is given below
- Fill the required details like registration number and date of birth
- Then, click on the proceed button
- Finally, download and take a printout