Noida Metro Rail Corporation Ltd will soon hold the Written exam for Various Posts in 2017. The NMRC had invited the online applications for 745 Posts in Various departments. We are listing the NMRC Admit card 2017 download date and Written exam dates. The exam will be Computer based test and will be held from 5 March to 9 March
In 2016, NMRC had released the notification for the Recruitment drive. As the selection of the candidates will based on the Written exam, the candidate are waiting for the NMRC Admit Card and NMRC exam dates. The candidates are preparing hard get a respectful job. As soon as we get any update, we will write the same here.
Update:- The CBT dates has been released. Please check below
Update:- 25 Feb Admit Cards are available to download for all of the posts. Please Click the link below to download the NMRC Admit Card 2017
|Click Here to Download Admit Card|
NMRC JE, SC/TO, CRA Admit Card 2017- Written exam schedule
NMRC Admit Card 2017/ Call Letter for JE, SC TO, CRA, Maintainer & Exam Dates 2017
|Exam Name||NMRC JE, SC/TO, CRA, Maintainer Recruitment Exam|
|Exam dates||5 to 9 march 2017|
|Admit Card Availability||will be updated soon|
We will add the Noida Metro Exam Dates, NMRC 2017 admit card in the following tables
|Post Code||Name of the Post||Exam Date||Shift|
|NE01||Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO)||5th March 2017|
6th March 2017
|NE01||Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)||6th March 2017||(Shift 2 & Shift 3)|
|NE03||Jr.Engineer/ Electrical||5th March 2017||(Shift 1 & Shift 2)|
|NE04||Jr.Engineer/ Electronics||7th March 2017|
9th March 2017
|NE05||Jr.Engineer/ Mechanical||5th March 2017||(Shift 1 & Shift 2)|
|NE06||Junior Engineer/ Civil||9th March 2017||Shift 2|
|NE07||Accounts Assistant||9th March 2017||Shift 1|
|NE08||Office Assistant||7th March 2017||shift 2|
|NE09||Stenographer||9th March 2017||Shift 3|
|NE 10A||Maintainer Electrician||7th March 2017||(Shift 1 & Shift 2)|
|NE10 B||Maintainer Fitter||9th March 2017||shift 3|
|NE 10C||Maintainer Electronic Mechanic||9th March 2017||Shift 3|
The examination will be conducted in shifts (details of which will be mentioned in the admit card)
There will be three shifts in total
- Shift 1: 08.30-10.00 hours / 08.30-10.45hours
- Shift 2: 12.00-13.30 hours / 12.00-14.15 hours
- Shift 3: 15.30-17.00 hours / 15.30-17.45 hours
The Noida Metro Recruitment Board will release the NMRC Admit card 5 days prior to the date of the test. It is mandatory for all the applicant to bring the valid printed e-call letter to the examination hall.
NMRC Written Exam Pattern 2017
Here we are providing the paper pattern for the candidates. The aspirants can prepare themselves as per the format given below. This is the official pattern released by the NMRC.
- Only the Multiple Choice Questions (M.C.Q) shall be available in the test.
- The written exam will be having Two Parts.
- There is negative marking of 1/3rd marks in Noida Metro examination.
- The paper will be available in Hindi and English but not in any regional or local language.
|Test Type||Paper||Subjects||No. of Questions||Time Duration|
|Objective Type||Paper 1||General ScienceGeneral AwarenessLogical Ability & Reasoning|
|120||2 hr 15 mins|
|Paper 2||General English||60||45 minutes|
NMRC Selection Procedure
- For the post of Station Controller/Train Operator (post code-NE01) and Customer Relations Assistant (post code-NE02), the selection methodology will comprise four-stage process – Written Test (two papers), Psycho Test (qualifying) & Personal Interview followed by Medical examination in Aye-one category.
- For the post of Jr.Engineers (Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Civil), (post codes NE03, NE04, NE05, & NE06) the selection methodology will comprise three-stage process – Written Test (two papers), Personal Interview followed by Medical examinations in Aye-one category not below Aye-three.
- For the post of Account Asstt, Office Asstt & Stenographer (post codes NE07, NE08 & NE09) the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test (two papers), followed by Medical examination in Cee-One category. There will be no interview for this category of post.
- For the post of Maintainer (post codes NE10) the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test (one paper), followed by Medical examination in Bee-One category. There will be no interview for these categories of posts.
The Candidates are advised to check the information printed in NMRC admit card print properly . If any error exists, the candidates must contact the authority to rectify them before the exam dates. Also, The information printed on the admit card must resemble the candidates in all circumstances.
Also, the candidates must bring a valid photo identity proof like aadhar card, pan card, voter identity card, or driving license with them. Ration card and an e-aadhar card are not valid documents for this purpose.
|List of Valid Identity Proofs|
How to download the NMRC Admit Card 2017
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website which is – http://eapplicationonline.com/NMRC2016/View/Index.aspx
- or http://www.delhimetrorail.com/career.aspx
- click on the related link of Download Noida Metro Rail Admit Card.
- Then you need to fill up details like Registration Id with the date of birth.
- Submit the mentioned details and admit card will show on the screen.
- Download it and take a print copy for more use.