Odisha Postal Circle will hold the recruitment examination for the post of the Postman and Mail guard. The exam is scheduled on 16 April 2017. The information has been placed over the internet on odisha.postalcareer.in
Odisha Postman Admit card 2017. Odisha Postal Circle / Odisha post Examination 16/4/2017. Download Odisha Post office admit card call letter here odishapost.gov.in.
As we are aware that the examination has been finalized. The admit card for the same will be available at the link mentioned below. The candidates can visit and download the admit card once available. Please read all the details carefully before downloading the Odisha Post Office Admit Card.
No. of Vacancy: 94 Post
Name of the Post: Postman & Mail Guard Post
Category: Admit Card/ Call Letter
Official website: www.odishapost.gov.in
Exam Date: 16th April 2017
Odisha Postal Admit Card releasing Date: 10 days before exam
Postal Circle Odisha will conduct Aptitude Test for recruiting candidates on Postman Vacancy. The Exam will be objective type in nature of total 100 Marks. Question paper Will be divided into three parts. Each part will contain 25 Question of total 25 Marks. Applicants should get minimum passing Marks in each part of the exam for qualifying the Written exam.
- General Knowledge – 25 Question of 25 Marks
- Mathematics – 25 Question of 25 Marks
- English – 25 Question of 25 Marks
- Regional Language – 25 Question of 25 Marks
How I Download Odisha Postal Circle Admit Card 2017 ?
Candidates who want to download Odisha Postal Circle Hall Ticket 2017 should read & Follow the given steps:
- Applicants visit the official website www.odishapost.gov.in.
- After that click on download Odisha Postal Circle Postman Admit Card link.
- Fill all the details in the form properly like Reg. No. & DOB.
- Now click on proceed button.
- Then the Odisha Postal Hall Ticket will be shown on your Screen.
- Click on print out Button & Save Odisha Postal Circle Call Letter for future use.
The Odisha postman Admit Cards 2017 are likely to be released by the authority in the first week of April 2017. The admit card will be available to download from the official website of the authority. The admit card will be released in two parts. The first part will contain candidate and exam name, roll number, exam center, etc. On the day of the examination, candidates are required to put their signature and left-hand thumb impression under the presence of the examiner.
Note: Candidates have to bring photo identity proof along with the admit card. The photo ID proof should be any of the following document lists:
- Voter ID card
- Pan Card
- Aadhaar card
- Driving License