Rajasthan Public Service Commission is going to conduct the Written examination for the post of Senior Teacher Grade 2 in upcoming days. According to the notification released by the RPSC in January, the exam will take place between April 26 and May 03.
RPSc Admit Card 2017. RPSC 2nd Grade 2016 Admit Card/ Call Letter download. Raj PSC Sr Teacher Grade 2 Comb Comp exam dates and admit card download date. Download your RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher admit card at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Exam Schedule: June 30 to July 07.
- Exam Type: Recruitment Examination
- Conducting Authority: Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Subject wise remaining exams will be conducted from June 30.
RPSC 2nd Grade Senior Teacher Admit Card 2017, Exam Date & Admit Card Download date
RPSC Sr Teacher 2nd Grade Written exam details
|Exam Authority||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Senior Teacher Grade 2|
|Admit Card Release date||19/06/2017|
The aspirants should note that the 2nd Grade admit card are likely to be released 10 days prior to the examination. Hence, the candidates should keep visiting this page for the updates regarding all updates. Furthermore, the board will not send the admit cards by the postal medium. The aspirants have to download and take print out of the Admit cards in online mode.
Also, the exam date is final yet. The last notification for the exam was released almost 3 months ago. Hence, we should wait for the another notification for the examination.
Scheme of the examination for the Senior Teacher
Paper 1 pattern
- The question paper will carry maximum 200 marks.
- Duration of question paper will be 2.00 hours.
- The question paper will carry 100 questions of multiple choices.
- Paper shall include following subjects carrying the number of marks as shown against them :-
|Geographical, Historical, Cultural and general knowledge of Rajasthan.||80|
|Current Affairs of Rajasthan||20|
|General knowledge of world and India||60|
- The detailed syllabus and scope of paper for the examination will be as prescribed by the Commission from time to time and will be intimated to the candidates within the stipulated time in the manner as the Commission deems fit.
1. The question paper will carry maximum 300 marks.
2. Duration of question paper will be 2.00 Hours 30 Minutes
3. The question paper will carry 150 questions of multiple choices.
4. Paper shall include following subjects carrying the number of marks as shown against them :-
|Knowledge of secondary and senior secondary standard about relevant subject matter.||180|
|knowledge of graduation standard about relevant subject matter||40|
|Teaching methods of relevant subject.||80|
The RPSC Senior Teacher Admit Cards 2017 are likely to be released by the authority in the first week of April 2017. The admit card will be available to download from the official website of the authority. The admit card will be released in two parts. The first part will contain candidate and exam name, roll number, exam center, etc. On the day of the examination, candidates are required to put their signature and left-hand thumb impression under the presence of the examiner.
Note: Candidates have to bring photo identity proof along with the admit card. The photo ID proof should be any of the following document lists:
- Voter ID card
- Pan Card
- Aadhaar card
- Driving License
How To Download For RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Admit Card 2017 | Rajasthan Sr. Teacher Exam Date Released RPSC Hall Ticket Name Wise
Candidates who want to download their RPSC 2nd Lecturer Admit Card need to follow the procedure which is provided below. Here are simple steps and download your Admit card/ Call Letter/ Hall Ticket.
- Click on the official website of the RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher recruitment board which is given as www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Look for the latest result link of RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Permission Letter.
- Click on the displayed link.
- Enter the details of your registration number or login id and date of birth as the password.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Admit Card will be displayed on the Screen.
- Download the Rajasthan PSC 2nd Grade Teacher Call Letter for the examination and future reference.
How To Download Admit Card who Forget Application ID No.
- Candidates should visit the official website at www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Now click on Print admission card.
- Then after click on Application Status link.
- Applicants have two option to generate Application No. 1. Token No. 2. Transition No. & Mobile No.
- Then choose an option.
- Enter your information and press on search option.
- If you registered and the information is correct, your application will shown on screen.
Important Link For RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Admit Card 2017 :
Download Rajasthan PSC 2nd Grade Teacher Call Letter 2017 (Avaliable Soon)