Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd has officially announced the exam schedule to hire candidates for the post of assistant general manager, manager scale-1, and staff assistant. In the notification, the bank has issued a guideline for the candidates as per their residence and eligibility criteria which are mandatory to follow.
TSCAB Call Letter Download 2017. TSCAB Staff Assistant Hall ticket/ Officer Scale 1 Hall ticket download available at www.tscab.org.
TSCAB Call Letter Download 2017 for Staff Assistant Officer Scale 1
TSCAB is going to hire assistant general managers and the notifications are out. The detailed for the exam are following.
- Number of posts = 2 (Banking (treasury) and Information Technology)
- Opening Date for online application registration = 3rd March 2017
- Closing date for online application registration = 15th march 2017
- Mode of payment = online
The number of questions in the exam is 175 and the total marks are 200. The time allotted to complete the exam will be 2 hours.
Only the local residents of Telangana can apply for the job and the candidate must satisfy the entire requirement for the job before applying online. The information entered in the application form must be according to the documents. The date for the exam and admit card will be announced soon on the official website or on this site.
Manager Scale-1 and Staff Assistant
TSCAB announced the schedule for the online application registration for the post of manager Scale-1. The details regarding application registration are following.
- Opening Date for online application registration = 22nd February 2017
- Closing Date for online application registration = 4th March 2017
- Mode of payment = online from 22nd February to 4th March 2017
- Tentative Date for the exam = 25th March 2017 for manager and 26th March for staff assistant
The exam will have two sections, descriptive and objective for manager scale1 and only objective for Staff Assistant. The objective exam has 100 questions and 100 marks and the descriptive exam is of 20 marks. The allotted time for the objective is an hour and for descriptive is 30 minutes. There is also negative marking and a deduction of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. A candidate must satisfy all the necessary conditions before applying online and must be a local resident of the state. The admit card will be available on the bank’s official website before the exam and all the information will convey through the bank’s website or this website.
You must satisfy all the condition before applying for the job and keep necessary document handy. Follow all the instruction given on admit card and do a regular checkup for more updates. Do not apply if you are not eligible for the job otherwise your application will be canceled.
Also, the candidates must bring a valid photo identity proof like aadhar card, pan card, voter identity card, or driving license with them. Ration card and an e-aadhar card are not valid documents for this purpose.
|List of Valid Identity Proofs|
How to download TSCAB Hall ticket
- First of all, visit the official website
- Then, click on Recruitment notification
- Now select the Post you have applied
- Click on Call Letter download link
- Enter your application ID and Password
- Download your hall ticket properly and take print out