Uttar Pradesh JEE B.Ed Application form for 2017-2019 Session will start from March 10, 2017. The Candidates can apply online at the website of Lucknow University. The Entrance exam for B.Ed 2017 will be conducted by Lucknow University.
The JEE B.Ed online brochure is available at upbed.nic.in. UP JEE B.Ed Application Form 2017. The last date to submit an online application will be 31 March. After that, the candidates can apply with Late Fee till March 31. The candidates will need to have Aadhar Card this time.
UP Bed 2017-2019 Session Entrance Test Application Form
The Entrance Exam will take place on May 03, 2017. The Admit card for the B.ed Exam can be downloaded 10 Days before the Test.
|UP JEE B.Ed 2017 Application Form @ upbed.nic.in|
|Examination Name||Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Entrance Test 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Lucknow University|
|Online Application Link||www.upbed.nic.in|
|Online Registration Start||March 10, 2017|
Eligibility Requirement for UP B.Ed Exam 2017 Application Form
UP B.Ed 2017 Age Limit:-
- Applicants must be an Indian citizen.
- To check age limitations for UP B.Ed 2017 check its official notice.
- Candidates who have a valid degree of Graduation in relevant discipline from recognised university they can apply for it.
- Applicants should have 50% marks in graduation and 5% marks relaxation for the reserved category candidates.
Application fee for UP B.Ed 2017:-
- General Category Candidates Rs.1000/-
- Reserved Category Candidates Rs.500/-
- Pay your application fee through debit card/credit card/net banking etc.
- Applicants should remember that this fee will be non-refundable.
|Application form for UP B.Ed 2017||March 10, 2017|
|Closing of Online Registration||March 31, 2017|
|Admit cards for UP B.Ed 2017||20 April, 2017|
|Exam Date||May 03, 2017|
|Result may announce||May 23, 2017|
|Counseling||1 to 28 June 2017|
|Session Starts in||1 July 2017|
How to Apply for UP B.Ed 2017
- First of all, go to the site – www.upbed.nic.in
- Click on the link of Application form of UP B.Ed 2017.
- An application form will display on your screen.
- Fill up the required details in the given format.
- Pay your application fee.
- Upload scanned photo, signature, and documents, etc.
- Click on the submit button after filling.
- Don’t skip from your mind to get a hard copy.
|UP B.Ed Exam 2017 Apply||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|