The Uttar Pradesh State Entrance examination has been conducted by the Dr. APJ Adbul Kalam Technical Univerity (AKTU/UPTU) Lucknow. The exam was scheduled to be held on 3 different dates i.e 16, 22 and 23 April. The Answer key for Paper 1, 2, 3 and 4 is already released by the AKTU.
Now the students can download the UPSEE Answer Key for MBA, MCA, B.Sc Graduates and Engineering Diploma Holders. The UPTU UPSEE Answer key for the 22 April and 23 April will be available below.
Date of Examination
|16th April, 2017|
Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
Physics, Chemistry and Biology
AG-I, AG-II and AG-III
Aptitute Test for Architecture
22rd April, 2017
Aptitude test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA)
Aptitude Test for
Diploma Holders in Engg.
Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy
Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates
23th April, 2017
Aptitude Test for MBA
Aptitude Test for MCA
|Aptitude Test for 2nd Year MCA (Lateral Entry)|
The Answer Key for the UPSEE exam will be available according to the question paper Booklet series code SET A, B, C and D along with the Question papers.
Advantages of UPSEE 2017 Answer Key?
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) has published the UPSEE answer key 2017. The UPSEE answer key can be downloaded by the applicants for reference.
- UPSEE 2017 Answer Key is available in online mode for the accessibility of the applicants.
- The applicants can use the answer key to match their responses recorded during the examination to the actual answers.
- The scores of the applicant can be calculated well before the declaration of result.
- The applicants will be able to obtained scores to check which colleges they will be eligible for admission. The selection of preferred colleges can be done using these scores.
Steps to Download UPSEE Answer Key 2017
- UPSEE 2017 answer key can be downloaded by the applicants using the following steps.
- Click on the provided link below
- Download the answer key of UPSEE 2017
- Match it with the answers selected during the examination.
- Estimate your probable scores by checking the marking scheme and calculating your score