West Bengal Joint Entrance examination is scheduled to be held on 23 April, 2017. The Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be conducted on the same day.
WBJEE Admit Card 2017 download. WBJEEB Admit Card/ Exam hall tickets are available to download at the official website wbjeeb.nic.in. The students who are appearing in the examination can get the Admit Card downloaded by entering the Application number and Password.
Important Dates related to WBJEE 2017 Admit Card:
Availability of downloadable admit card
April 10, 2017 (2 pm onwards)
WBJEE 2017 Paper-I (Mathematics)
April 23, 2017 (11 am-1 pm)
WBJEE 2017 Paper-II (Physics & Chemistry)
April 23, 2017 (2 pm-4 pm)
WBJEE 2017 Result
June 5, 2017
Candidates should carefully check their details such as name, roll number, photograph and report immediately in case of any discrepancy. The venue of examination will also be given on the admit card. The admit card must be kept safely as a duplicate copy won’t be generated.
Note: Admit cards can not be generated for the following candidates, who did not upload scanned images of their photograph/signature/thumb impression as prescribed in the Information Bulletin. In this regard sections 8.3, 8.6 b of the information bulletin and the title paragraph, points 8 and 10 of the ‘Important Instructions for Online Application’ given at the beginning of the information Bulletin may be referred to.
How to download WBJEE Admit Card 2017
- Step 1: The applicants are required to enter their WBJEE 2017 registration/application number and password generated while filling & submitting WBJEE 2017 application form along with the security pin.
- Step 2: After entering the required details, WBJEE 2017 admit card will be displayed on the window screen.
- Step 3: Candidates must carefully check all the details provided in WBJEE admit card. After checking all the required details about the applicant’s, exam & exam centre on the admit card, the candidates must download and take print out of the WBJEE admit card 2017.
Details provided on WBJEE Admit Card 2017
- Name of Candidate
- Date of Birth of Candidate
- Photograph of Candidate
- Signature of Candidate
- Enrollment Number
- Date of entrance exam
- Time of entrance exam
- Address of WBJEE Exam Centre 2017
What should test takers carry to WBJEE 2017 Examination Hall?
- Hard copy of WBJEE 2017 admit card
- A copy of colored photograph uploaded during online registration/submission of application form.
- Any original photo identity card like Aadhar card/Pan card/Passport/class 10th admit card/School ID card, etc.
Important Points of WBJEE 2017 Admit Card
- Candidates must keep an extra copy of WBJEE Admit Card for future reference. It may be required at the time of counseling of WBJEE 2017.
- They must carry WBJEE admit card 2017 (which should be in good condition) to the exam centre.
- The examinees must check the photograph and signature on WBJEE 2017 admit card which should not be distorted/tainted.
- Candidates must check all the details provided in WBJEE 2017 admit card to avoid any disparity. In the case of any changes or unavailability of WBJEE Admit Card 2017, the applicants must contact to the authority immediately.